Available Position: TFYHI Senior Administrative Program Coordinator
Please note, the UT Austin Workday external title for this position is “Statewide Training Coordinator.” Internally, this new team member will be the “Senior Administrative Program Coordinator” for the Texas Foster Youth Health Initiative.
The Statewide Training Coordinator will be responsible for conducting trainings for foster parents, foster youth, and community organizations. The training coordinator will participate in Train-the-Trainer session for “Power through Choices” and other interventions identified through the initiative, and will coordinate and provide in-person and on-line trainings.
This is a grant-funded position and reassignment will be based upon performance, progress toward research goals and continuation of funding.
- Provide trainings for foster youth, foster parents, child placing and youth serving agencies in participating communities; trainings may include in-person and/or on-line components
- Collaborate with Communications Director and partner agencies on developing training materials for use in in-person and on-line trainings
- Coordinate trainings for additional community organizations statewide
- Participate in Train-the-trainer sessions for Power through Choices and other interventions identified through the initiative
- Actively participate in institute functions such as trainings, staff meetings, events and other activities
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in social work, public health or related social services field with 5 years experience with conducting trainings in various community and organizational settings. Relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
Masters degree with 3 years experience or PhD with 1 year experience of conducting trainings in various community and organizational settings. Experience working with families, the foster care system or other vulnerable populations. Proficient in Microsoft Excel; experience with on-line training platforms. Experience with collaborative, multi-site projects. Bilingual in Spanish.
This job requires a class “C” operator’s driver’s license. The applicant selected must provide a current three year driving record from the current state of residence. If not currently a Texas resident, a Texas driver’s license must be obtained within 30 days of becoming a Texas resident.
May work around standard office conditions. Repetitive use of a keyboard at a workstation.
Some travel required.
M-F, Flexible between 8am-6pm.
- 3 work references with their contact information; at least one reference should be from a supervisor
- Letter of interest
Deadline to Apply is October 31st
Please apply here: http://bit.ly/tfyhiadmincoord