We are committed to translating our research for a wide audience to ensure accessibility and utility for direct service practitioners, advocates, policymakers, children, parents, and families. We conduct process and outcome evaluations utilizing qualitative and quantitative methods to ensure that the full range of contributing factors of a program’s success is captured and considered for future program improvements.
To learn more about our current projects, please click on the links below.
- Child Care Market Rate and Quality Care Survey
- Children with Special Health Care Needs Project (CSHCN)
- Family Minds: An Attachment-based Mentalizing Psycho-Educational Intervention for Foster and Adoptive Parents
- Family Relational Therapy Program Evaluation
- Learning About Healthy Relationships
- Safe Babies Program Evaluation
- Strong Fathers Strong Families Research Project
- Texas Foster Youth Health Initiative (TFYHI)
- Texas Permanency Outcomes Project (TXPOP)
- Texas School Social Work Network
- Texas Youth Permanency Study (TYPS)