#CWConf17 Media Toolkit
Help us promote the conference with this Media Toolkit!
You can win free admission to the event! See image below:
|Date:||November 3rd, 2017|
|Location:||Seton Administrative Offices (SAO) Auditorium
1345 Philomena Street
Austin, TX 78723
CEUS: 5.0 Continuing Education Credits for social workers. To receive CEUs, attendees must get their CEU cards signed for each session and complete a session evaluation.
Price: $20 Early Bird Registration // $25 after October 23rd (Day of conference registration available) Registration includes all workshops and presentations, lunch and networking opportunities
Register here: http://bit.ly/2xB4tiv
This year’s Conference:
In the Child Welfare field, we encounter youth who are disproportionally represented in the system or do not have access to the resources they need due to their status or identity. As a child welfare practitioner, researcher and /or advocate it is essential that we learn more about their experiences and learn the skills needed to guide them to successful outcomes. This is why we are focusing on best practices for empowering youth in special populations by breaking barriers and building resilience.
SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLS:
We invite you to share information about the conference and your involvement by following our social networks, posting a note about your presentation, and sharing using the #CWConf17 tag!
Conference hashtag: #CWConf17
TXICFW Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TXICFW
TXICFW Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TXICFW
Here are some example social media posts to help get you started:
- I’m presenting about _______ at #CWconf17! Learn more here: http://bit.ly/2xB4tiv
- I’m ready to break barriers and build resilience with fellow child welfare advocates! Join me at #CWConf17http://bit.ly/2xB4tiv
- Are you a child welfare practitioner and advocate? Join your colleagues at #CWConf17 on Nov 3rd, #ATX http://bit.ly/2xB4tiv
- Child welfare practitioners, advocates & researchers meet in #ATX to break barriers and build resilience #CWConf17 http://bit.ly/2xB4tiv
Join me at #CWConf17 A great child welfare professional development and networking opportunity in #ATX! 5 CEUs available http://bit.ly/2xB4tiv
Tips for social media posts:
- If creating your own original post, please use the conference hashtag #CWConf17 and include an image, like the ones included in this toolkit.
- Include a link to our Eventbrite registration page, website or Facebook event page to direct people.
- Tell people why you are promoting or attending (i.e. I believe in the work, mission, I’m looking forward to this particular session) or give them a call to action- “check out this opportunity..” “Join me at #CWConf17…”
- Tag us (TXICFW) and anyone else you mention (presenters, organizations) in your post.
Social Media Giveaway:
We will be rewarding 3 people FREE admission for promoting the conference on their social media channels (personal or organizational). To participate please:
- Tag us in the post you create or share and use the conference hashtag: #CWConf17.
- Link to our Eventbrite registration page, website page or Facebook event page in your post.
How it works:
- we will add your name to the drawing every time you post in a new place, so feel free to share in other groups and pages along with your personal profile pages.
- We will announce the winners on social media October 20th– 3 days before early bird pricing ends.
Social Media Raffle:
Prepare to tweet and post on the day of the conference! We will be featuring a social media contest. Every time an attendee posts or tweets using the #CWConf17 hashtag they will be entered into a drawing for raffle prizes! Winners will be announced at the end of the day after the last workshop.
If you would like higher quality images email Katelynmckerlie@austin.utexas.edu or look for them on our social media channels to share!
Dear [Colleagues or Insert Name],
I am pleased to share some information about the 5th Annual UT Child Welfare Conference at Seton Administrative Offices Auditorium, on November 3rd 2017 from 8:30 to 3:30 pm. This full day event brings together child welfare professionals for learning and networking opportunities. Central Texas child welfare practitioners, advocates, and researchers can receive 5.0 Continuing Education Credits for attending the entire day!
This year’s conference theme is Breaking Barriers and Building Resilience. The conference is focused on special populations who are disproportionally represented in the child welfare system or may not have access to services and support based on their identity. As child welfare professionals, it is essential we learn more about these special populations, their experiences, and learn the skills and best practices required to empower ALL youth as they navigate the child welfare system.
The conference features 6 workshop presentations; a trauma certification information session; lunch and a keynote presentation. To find out more about the conference and to register, visit the Texas Institute for Child & Family Wellbeing website: http://bit.ly/2xB4tiv
I hope to see you there!
[Your name and information]