Research & Evaluation
Our team at TXICFW consists of experienced researchers with direct practice experience in the field.
When asked to perform an evaluation of a program or service, we focus on how an evaluation can positively contribute to the community and elicit impactful change. We address this by translating research into practical recommendations that can be used by those directly working with children and families.
TXICFW conducts process and outcome evaluations utilizing qualitative and quantitative methods to capture the full range of factors contributing to a program’s success. Our team leads every step of an evaluation, including:
- Research development and design
- Survey development and administration
- Data management and analysis
- Results synthesis and dissemination (e.g., full reports and briefs, presentations, one pagers, infographics, video)
Interested in evaluating your program, service, or community initiative?
Please contact TXICFW Director Dr. Monica Faulkner.
Explore our current Research & Evaluation projects below:
- Children with Special Health Care Needs Project
- Family Minds: An Attachment-based Mentalizing Psycho-Educational Intervention for Foster and Adoptive Parents
- Family Relational Therapy Program Evaluation
- Foster Care Rate Modernization
- National Angels Program Evaluation
- Preventing ACEs Through Collaboration and Economic Support
- Safe Babies Program Evaluation
- Strong Fathers Strong Families Research Project
- Texas Child Care Market Rate and Quality Care Study
- Texas Foster Youth Health Initiative
- Texas Permanency Outcomes Project
- Texas School Social Work Network
- Texas Youth Permanency Study
- The Sue Fairbanks Psychoanalytic Academy